follow me!!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

~I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH~

Salam and good morning dearest blogger. Today I'm gonna fill my time by doing cross stitch at my office *bukan curi tulang okey*hehe.. Since all task have done yesterday so today I don't have any important work to do. *boss outstation*weee.. Before I get bored why not I'm doing things that I love right?? Today's design a bit simple perhaps I can finish it before lunch maybe. By hook or by crook I must done all the orders before I get back to UiTM. But a bit sad because today no picture will include coz no one will take my picture. Until we meet again in other post...see yaa!!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks brilliant, your clearly very talented at it :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear..i'm still learn on it..:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...